Enjoy the peace and exclusivity of your own absolute beach front location.
This exceptionally appointed five bedroom, resort style residence is located at the quiet end of Port Douglas’ iconic Four MileBeach.
Ocean front at ground level, the highlight is a magnificent 25 m freshwater lap pool with swim up bar, flowing through to an impressive al fresco kitchen, dining, sun deck, shower and change room, intelligently designed for sumptuous tropical entertaining.
The spiral staircase seamlessly connects generous indoor-outdoor living and entertaining spaces on the three levels of the property.
On the first floor, sliding doors opening to a span of over 10 meters connect the open plan living area and the alfresco dining space on the 100 sqm balcony which is partially cantilevered over the pool.
An expansive roof top entertaining space is the ideal private retreat for enjoying the sunshine or the night sky.
- The Pool - the private 25 meter fresh water lap pool features a swim up bar and is set along the beachfront side of the property. The pool can be heated in the winter months. The pool lights and waterfall feature can be controlled by guests.
- The Poolside Pavilion - features a full outdoor kitchen complete with BBQ, bar fridge, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, dishes, utensiles and Bosche dishwasher. The poolside entertaining space includes a dining area with seating for ten guests. The pool patio is furnished with deckchairs for sunbathing. The area also includes a private change room, shower facilities and out door toilet.
- The Balcony - upstairs the 100sqm balcony is partially cantilevered over the pool. The custom crafted silky oak dining table provides a comfortable al fesco dining area with seating for ten guests. The balcony has views towards the beach and tropical bushlands.
- Indoor Dining Area - sliding glass doors open to a span of ten meters to seemlessly connect the the balcony dining area to the indoor dining and lounge areas. The indoor dining area features a round custom crafted silky oak dining table with seating for six.
- The Living Area - the two generous hand made European leather lounge suites comfortably seat ten guests. Relax and enjoy your choice of entertainment options including: AppleTV, Foxtel, LCD Smart TV, projector, BlueRay DVD all with high quality surround sound. Further options include: DVD library, books, games and puzzles.
- The Kitchen - the gourmet kitchen has an open servery that connects indoor and outdoor dining spaces through a large bifold window. The large granite stone benchtops of the open severy and island bench allow the host to entertain while preparing meals. The kitchen is well equipt with hich quality Bosche appliances including: two dishwashers, microwave, conventional and steam ovens and a refrigerator with ice maker. A stovetop, Nespresso coffee mahine, toaster, kettle, dishes and utensils are also provided for all your dining needs.
- The Study - For those needing to work during their stay. The study include generous office desk space, WiFi Internet access, printer, telephone with free domestic phone calls. This space also includes a sofa for quite reading and a Roland digital piano.
- The Bedrooms - The beds are custom crafted from natural Latex and Dunlop memory for superior comfort. The bedrooms are fully airconditioned with wall mounted LCD TVs. The bedrooms also include occasional armchairs and custom crafted timber desks
- The Master Bedroom - features a massive handcrafted silky oak Super King (240mm x 210mm) bed. The adjoining private bathroom features a two person spa bath, three showers in a large open showering space.
- The Upstairs Bedrooms - The upstairs rooms have king sized beds that can be configured as two singles. Private balconies look towards the beach and tropical bushland. The generous sized ensuited bathrooms each feature a freestanding bath and large open shower space.
- The Downstairs Bedrooms - These poolside bedrooms are furnished with king sized beds that can be configured as two singles. The two downstairs rooms connect via a common hallway with a separate entrance.
- The Elevator - The elevator is available for luggage and to avoid walking the stairs. An additional ramp in the enterance way makes the property wheelchair accessable.
- The Laundry - Bosche washing machine and clothes dryer
- The Garage - Private lock up parking for two vehicles with remote control garage door.
- Other facilities provided include: Iron and board, Hair dryer
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, lounge and dining areas
- Bed linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Access to the table tennis table and pool toys available on request.
- Children welcome. Cots, highchairs, strollers available on request.